FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Ticket Refund Timeline
View Single Post
Old Jul 1, 2020, 3:11 pm
pull_over

Programs: M&M FTL, TK*EPL, A3*G, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jfga2014
May I ask which number you used and are you in the U.S? I haven't been able to get through. May I also ask your situation? Worried doing the cancel for refund form online that it won't be done correctly. We are in the U.S. and cannot travel to the EU until who knows when. We received an email today saying out connecting flight from Frankfurt has been cancelled and hoping for a full refund of the entire ticket, not just the cancelled portion.
My current situation with Lufthansa is:
Two bookings cancelled on 27th of March, one refunded
One booking cancelled last week, one refunded

In March I used U.S. phone line, I had pretty nice chat with very professional lady, last week I wasn't able to reach US phone number for two days so I used local Polish call center (it's where I currently live), the guy checked the status of two of my previous refunds and cancelled another booking for me. I didn't use the form eventually, because it didn't work for me for some strange reason, only called Lufthansa once in March and once last week.

You're allowed to cancel entire booking if at least one flight has been cancelled (that was my situation once), you don't need to explain why you don't want to take another flight departing one hour later or something.

Good luck!