FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - {prem fare gone}: AF/KL/DL/VS: BUD-US from $750 R/T
Old Jun 30, 2020, 9:28 am
HalconBCN

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Air Europa Silver, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by alpha21
I do have the same problem.
I had some cancellations on my original routing, so i checked with KLM for a new routing and got the confirmation via e-mail on Saturday with the correct new routing in it. on Sunday i reserved my seats for all legs.
on Monday I received another mail with the Travel document. this one showed a difference in the inbound routing.
what does this means?
I logged in on klm.com and it said that there is no upcoming booking. so my booking disappeared as well. I could manage to readd it with my booking code.
but now it shows the following mix:
the outbound flight is the original outbound flight which I booked in march. the inbound flight is that on from the travel document, received on Monday.
the routing agreed with KLM Facebook Messenger chat and confirmed on my e-Ticket (from saturday) is disappeared completely...

What the hell is going on?
Nobody can say for sure. In this case I would contact the operating airline and make sure your booking is correct on THEIR system. That is what matters most.