FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus in Sweden
View Single Post
Old Jun 30, 2020, 3:52 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by nacho
I like to park at their indoor parking - it's weatherproof and it costs the same so why not. Danes are the perfect target for Swedes because they don't let them into buy alcohol I'm still enjoying the Netto by CPH because it's more like a regular Netto than a border alcohol shop.

No idea if Skane gives out the test for free to the kids - it's a paid article from Sydsvenskan, from peoples' comment it seems like it's 200:- a piece and I doubt that kids can get them for free (Vastra Gotaland won't test anyone under 16 - again Ann Linde was either high/delusional/have no idea what she was talking about/lying deliberately).

Linde is from Helsingborg! I guess the capital usually have more resources than the 3rd largest city that has to fund itself by writing out parking tickets
Vellinge is also big into ticketing parked vehicles. I got a parking ticket for parking for 15-21 minutes outside the gate of a relative’s house in Ljunghusen even when it was far from peak beach season. [The ticket got appealed and they waived the citation/fine. We were surprised to get a ticket/fine for this, especially since the house has been in the family for a long time and it had never been an issue there before.] I wonder how much in parking fines they racked up there this past Saturday, because that beach was as busy as usual for itself in pre-COVID-19 times.

All these residential area beaches seem to be heavy on NIMBY types and heavy with NIMBY ways trying to drive people away from driving in their own cars to the beach and then saying “well, there’s the bus; or bike, or go elsewhere”. And then the Skanetrafiken buses — and the rest/food places along where buses or bikes stop — get more packed than would otherwise be the case.

Last edited by GUWonder; Jun 30, 2020 at 3:58 am