FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Renewal Information and Processing Timelines
Old Jun 26, 2020, 3:44 pm
DesertNomad

Programs: DL,EK
My wife and I applied to renew on December 1, 2019 and hers came through in 3 days, but required an interview. I am still waiting 208 days later. We have nearly the same list of countries (mine added South Korea and the Netherlands but we both listed Cuba too).

Her appointment is two weeks from now and it is an 8-hour drive for us to get there. I called to see if there is any chance of pushing mine though so we can only make one interview trip. Not possible.

Originally Posted by artemis
If you're willing to plan a domestic vacation trip around a Global Entry interview and are willing to fly to get to your vacation destination, Tucson (of all places) had openings this summer the last time I checked. (I've got a short trip planned there in August specifically to do my Global Entry renewal interview. Thought I'd do it in the summer months, in case we have a second surge of the virus in the fall once everyone's back to spending more time indoors.)
We had an appointment in Tucson and planned to drive there from Reno (13 1/2 hours). A few days ago an appointment opened up in Salt Lake which reduces the drive to 8 hours. Of course only my wife is approved - mine is still pending so we will likely have to make the drive twice.

Last edited by TWA884; Jun 26, 2020 at 4:13 pm Reason: FT Rule 14: Merge consecutive posts by the same member