FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Connections via CDG (US to non-Schengen destination)
Old Jun 24, 2020, 11:30 am
MatchesMalone

Programs: Delta Medallion
Thanks for the reply - very much appreciate it. I had found the form, but was somewhat concerned because of "country of origin" is vague and unclear. Does not seem to allow for a departure out of one's home country.

I called ParisAeroport this morning and spoke with an extremely gracious call agent. She said there have been issues with people not having the right paperwork, but couldn't confirm whether that is happening within the terminal or only at border control. I also called the US Embassy, which suggested I call the local French consulate/Embassy. I've made calls to both, but they don't seem to be taking calls. Submitted messages on their websites.

To the extent any of this is helpful, I'll be sure to post what gets confirmed to me -- unless I choose an alternate route. I've spent a number of years referencing Flyertalk forums, and have never had to post a question before because most of my questions have been thoroughly answered in other Q&A posts. Hope I can repay the favor to another anonymous lurker like myself. :-)