FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JL: DEL - USA return J starting from $2249
Old Jun 21, 2020, 3:12 am
xDan

Programs: Club Vistara FFP
JL: DEL - USA return J starting from $2249

It’s not common to see good business class fares from India to the US, but JAL has some keenly priced J fares from Delhi starting at INR 171,363 (USD 2,249).

Widely available till May 2021. JAL Mileage Bank members will earn a total of 22,794 miles on this journey and Alaska Airlines' Mileage Plan members will earn 41,030 miles.

Though if you wish to fly to and out of different airports in the US at the same price, there are other options available.

The open-jaw itinerary above can also be booked in reverse, which means you will fly into San Francisco and depart from Los Angeles.

Here are a few more..

The first example is for a flight to Los Angeles and a return from John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York

Second example lets you fly into San Francisco and out of New York.

This last deal allows you to fly into the United States from Chicago and return from Los Angeles.

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.

Source: my blog, Take Off With Guru

Last edited by Pat89339; Jun 21, 2020 at 4:36 am Reason: Violation of FlyerTalk Rule 7–You must include enough content for the post to stand on its own without following link.