FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Place South Bend/Mishawaka REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jun 18, 2020, 3:29 am
gengar

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by nevansm
... Only complaint is that it's a bit far from the highway (12 min or so) for a quick enter/exit on a long roadtrip where that time really matters.
The problem is that this property is pretty much halfway between the nearest toll road entrances, which are ~6 miles apart. I used to stay at this property a lot and IIRC it's usually ~10mins to either entrance unless really getting unlucky with traffic lights.

Of course, people passing through on the toll road should enter the city via the first exit and leave via the next.

Originally Posted by nineworldseries
I should add that this property has one of the more absurd cancellation policies that I've seen (especially at a Hyatt). It's cancel 30 days out or take a one night penalty.
Responding to an old post, but IME this property typically has this type of extended cancellation period only when there are major events at Notre Dame.

Last edited by gengar; Jun 23, 2020 at 12:53 am