FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion about future of FFPs
View Single Post
Old Jun 17, 2020, 5:35 am
FinnairPlus
Company Representative, Finnair

Programs: Finnair Plus
Originally Posted by Steve_Hun

Wait a Minute: An Airline That Actually Listens to Its Frequent Fliers?

Imagine an airline whose representative proactively reaches out to its frequent fliers for input on improvements - and then actually implements them within days. Among the positive changes which have already been announced include elite level status extended by another six months, including voucher and gold card expiration dates. Find out which airline says that they are listening to its frequent fliers - and why FlyerTalk members are generally happy about the new developments.
View Thread
WOW, thank you! This seriously is the best.

Originally Posted by ffay005
Well, this is something Karolina should print out and proudly put up on the office wall!
Office is kinda empty so i sent an email instead

Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
I thought it was worth to nominate it
Dziękuję

Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
(...)
- award and tier points for AM trips (1eur=1p) I don't know if this is new and if you still get normal points for the flights
(...)
AM trips were earning only award points, so tier accrual is new.

Originally Posted by OH-LGG
Whose idea was this 1000 award points -campaign ?
It's a bonus idea from the team

Originally Posted by seldomrfly
Yes, I noticed they mentioned the share issue.
Wish I could earn AY+ points or status for participating. 😂
I wish we could offer that, but there are quite strict legal regulations on that kind of thing.

Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
The current one in the app is a joke, so hopefully they launch a proper legible version with a QR code plus OW status visible and make sure it can be added to Apple Wallet.
Hopefully, there are a few situations where a physical card is still needed.
yes, very much working on a digi card that would be functional and not just a picture of the current plastic card. Would you mind sharing some of those situations where physical card is still needed? TIA!