FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TK post-COVID Long-Haul Operations and Scheduling Issues
Old Jun 16, 2020, 2:26 pm
ISTFlyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by Dave69NewYork
Dear ISTFlyer I never thought that you were a TK Employee. I put you in context because you are quite knowledgeable in these matters.
Sorry if I misinterpreted you.

Originally Posted by Dave69NewYork
TK told Amex that Apparently if Amex contacts TK Sales office that they would give them Codes to enter into system to get Refund as Miles into TK M & S Account. Let us see what happens.

One question for you:

IF I want to make these tickets OPEN JAW with validity till Dec 2021 what do I need to do ?? Or what does AMEX need to do ??

And IF we make them OPEN JAW , then how do I book my Open Jaw ticket ??? With Amex or TK Directly ??

Thank you for your insights.
If you would like to convert your ticket to an open ticket, you would need to contact AMEX travel. They would probably need to do something in their system or contact the TK corporate office in Chicago.

When you would like to use your open ticket, you would need to contact AMEX Travel again, they must reissue the system, either via their system or via contacting the TK corporate office.

However, unless you bought your ticket with AMEX points that expired or something similar, I would suggest that you get a refund as being in the triangle of ( passenger-TK-TA ) could be generally painful in case of an IRROPS as it is now.