FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A Weekend In Chittagong
View Single Post
Old Jun 15, 2020, 5:23 am
DanielW

Originally Posted by londonfog
Great trip, and great photos of the ship being broken. I guess it is an interesting environmental conundrum, after all it is a recycling operation but it is highly polluting.
I think your days of buying fridge magnets might be over (I speak from experience... father of four between 40 and 20), it is dresses and toys for Hannelie now! Those days will come back before you know it!
Many thanks, londonfog. Yes, Hannelie can definitely look forward to some more gifts from far off places once I can travel again.
Originally Posted by i_travel_for_work
wow you hit SO many of the spots I really would like to visit!
Yes, was quite a busy weekend, we definitely saw a lot.
Originally Posted by Spymon
Thanks for posting this, your already excellent photography skills seem to have gone up yet another notch in this trip report. It's also pretty rare to see a TR featuring Bangladesh.
Thanks, Spymon. Bangaldesh is typically off the normal tourism radar but means the locals are alot more friendly and welcoming.
Originally Posted by steveholt
I read this review and really enjoyed it, so I started to read the other reviews in your list. Over the last week, I've read them all, often spending hours per day going through them. What incredible work - it made me long for the world as it was a few months ago and distracted me from the difficult world we currently find ourselves in. Thanks for all your hard work!
Thank you, steveholt. Hopefully we can all get back to some kind of travel normality sooner rather than later.