FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé
View Single Post
Old Jun 14, 2020, 3:23 pm
Nick Art
Moderator: SAS

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
As this board has quieted down a little again, I wonder if everybody is just busy with the reopening and working or spending time with family and co.

I think it's time for a little retroflection on the past few months now that the end of the horizon is dimly visible.
How's everybody holding up? (Flying wise & personal wise).
I hope nobody has been hit too hard personally or economically here, if at all? No Pandions needing to sell their Pandion scarf yet? (If yes allow me to make an offer )

Has the crisis changed anything for you? Or have you changed because of the crisis? And how will you lot approach travel in the future? The same as usual or totally differently?
What do you think the future on SAS might look like?

To answer my own questions, tossing aside the whole quite sad human and economic factor around the world, I've been holding up quite fine, even enjoying the time with family & co.
It did allow me to get a different perspective of certain things. Including travel, which having it be gone for some time, I appreciate even more now.
As for this year I'm in the progress of postponing my last flights in September to next year, which will then conclude in a year with no planned and done travel at all. So 2020 will be the first year in which I will not have stepped foot on a plane since 1997 (and I was only alive for a few days in 1997).
Only a few months ago I probably would have laughed at you if you told me that.
As for SAS, I hope not too much changes as even if I like to nitpick sometimes, I do actually quite like them.

So here's to staying healthy. Cheers.