FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask your questions here. Flame free
Old Jun 14, 2020, 6:19 am
ISTFlyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by mitsuruhk
But on oneworld.com they mentioned that Admirals Club opens to all oneworld flyers with J/F boarding pass?
How about HKG-LAX(F) and LAX-SFO(Y), I did see my friend could enter QF F lounge in LAX with the F boarding pass, but I'm not sure.
That is for lounge access based on departure, not lounge access based on arrival.
Same situation there, if your friend has Emerald status, he would be admitted to the QF F Lounge in LAX based on status, not travel class.
If he has no status and flown HKG-LAX in AA First, he would be admitted to the Admirals Club or Flagship Lounge.
If he has no status and flown HKG-LAX in CX First, no lounge access at LAX

Do you know how they judge the policy of "connecting before 6am following day"? Whether it's defined by the departing date or the date of arrival..Because I could think of when taking JL LAX-HND in F and people connecting after this flight may lose the lounge access as it would be the next day arrival?
I assume that you are traveling on seperate tickets for HKG-SFO and SFO-LAX; when they scan your boarding pass, the system allows or disallows the passenger.

For LHR CCR access, so I'm still able to gain the access for it even when I'm travelling on Y for departing flight (LHR-CDG)?

Sorry I'm just confused on the terms of it as I get different answers among different channels...Thanks for your help!
Yes, you would be able to access the CCR, however, you would need to present your F boarding pass to the lounge agent, simply scanning your LHR-CDG boarding pass at the CCR would not work.