FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Applying for Chase PERSONAL Cards (2020 - 2022)
Old Jun 11, 2020, 5:28 pm
Daichovo

Programs: Miles and frowns, IHG aluminum
So I app'd CIP last month, denied like many others. Did some recon's but denied. It was over a month since last recon, decided to app personal and be done with things, since I've been 4/24 a bit. App'd IHG premier, pending, called status- 2 weeks, then half hour later Chase fraud called to confirm app, and approved for $6.6k limit.
I'm very close to 25% of my income with Chase. All of my cards were set to minimum CL's in order to make odds better.

I want to MDD tomorrow am early, probs with Hyatt or a CF (didn't know about this when I app'd CSP last fall, c'est la vie). Should I call in now and lower the CL on the new IHG, or not?

One reason I ask is that in recon for CIP last month the lady was saying something about if my biz cards had extra limit she could at least PC my CIU to CIP if I still wanted it, but since I didn't have the needed limit she couldn't do that (I didn't care since I only was there for the bonus but that was annoying since I could have kept limits higher). I know personal side is totally different tho. Unsure what to do- keep the full CL and take the chance of eyes on the account if I need to try to reallocate, or call now and lower CL and take risk of not having as high CL and them denying for not enough credit to extend once they already gave?