FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cancellation notification but flight still listed as scheduled?
Old Jun 3, 2020, 4:47 am
palmanfr

Programs: AF/KL Plat, BA Gold, A3 Gold, IHG Diamond, MR Gold, HH Diamond, ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by Jpsartre
I had an email this morning from KLM notifying me that my shorthaul July flight is cancelled and that I should go online to rebook or claim a refund. However, when I look up the booking the flight is still listed as scheduled. It's also still bookable. Is it just a case of the website not yet being updated? Should I not attempt to rebook/refund untill the flight is listed as cancelled on the website?
Same here. For 3 different bookings. Looks like it's one of the great AF/KLM IT's enhancements. I will wait 24 hours and ring them to have clarification. Looks like they started to announce the cancellations beyond July 3rd for the rest of July today.
I have one DUS-DUB and one LYS-DUB where I received the cancellation email and app notification but the exact same flights are still showing up on manage my booking on the app and are still bookable (for a cheaper rate than I booked !) on KLM website.
Another booking BRU-CTG for which the cancellation email was also sent this morning has been zeroed out in availability on EF, but still shows as intact on Manage my booking.