FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pay Yourself Back - Sapphire Reserve & Preferred, INK Preferred & Plus (2020-2023)
Old May 31, 2020, 8:04 am
NachosLibres

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Gold, HH Gold
I just cashed out 78,315 points for $1,175.06 in credit for every charge I had that was eligible. I highly doubt they are going to retroactively take back the points I earned on these purchases and I don't think they will take back my DoorDash credit (I didn't even think about it till after I had applied for the credit and saw this thread) but I will post an update if they do. You can also see they were generous with the point conversion - because 78,315 points should equal $1,174.25 but because of rounding differences on individual transactions they gave those differences in my favor (which one would expect).

I honestly don't even know how I'll get my credit - I guess I'm going to have to ask Chase to cut me a check at some point - because the only purchases I put on this card are travel and restaurants and since I'm not going to be doing the former any time soon I will be stuck with that credit on my card for a while.