FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying My First Inaugural - London to Ljubljana
Old May 28, 2020, 10:28 am
Spymon

Programs: BA Blue, IC Diamond Ambassador, Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by i_travel_for_work
Thanks for sharing! Slovenia is on my to do list and I hope I can visit soon!
Thanks i_travel_for_work, Our short time in Slovenia was beautiful. I hope you manage to visit there soon.

Originally Posted by Antonio8069
Dude, I was all set to post my suggestions on what to see & do in Ljubliana.................until I saw the date on the onboard menu?
Did you take this trip in August 2019? If so, why wait nine months to post your outbound pics? And where is the rest of the TR?
Are you locked down in Ljubliana??
I did take this TR back in 2019. Apologies if it wasn't clear from the beginning of the post. I hadn't originally intended to post this on FT but with the current situation I had more time to post, just not as much as I thought! I have finished every TR I've started on here and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon, even if it takes me a while!

Originally Posted by adampenrith
It does not matter to me that it took place 9 months ago, it was still an enjoyable read, and having visited LJU and Lake Bled - by car on our from Venice to Salzburg, I for one am looking forward to reading the rest of the TR.
Thanks adampenrith, LJU and Lake Bled were indeed beautiful. We took this as a bit of a throwaway trip but by the end we actually really wanted to go back to try more of the food and especially the wine as well as the landscapes.

Looks like I better get the next parts up soon!