FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LH fleet after restart
View Single Post
Old May 28, 2020, 2:40 am
SK AAR
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by Raul_R
Or reroute via GRU or etc.
My Colombia trip this summer is down the drain now. Colombia is closed for all international flights until 31 Aug. Still my flights on LH543/543 to/from BOG are not cancelled in the reservation. It seems that at some stage I will have cancel/rebook/take a voucher etc.

A word of caution in respect to entering Colombia from Brazil. Unless you have a transit in Brazil only, you will be required to show proof of yellow fever vaccination when you check-in at GRU, GIG etc for your Colombia bound flight. Many reports of pax being denied boarding at GRU because either no yellow fever vaccination or no proof of vaccination. Please note that this is only relevant for non-Colombian citizens and flights from Brazil til Colombia - from (most) other countries you can enter Colombia without yellow fever vaccination.

OT: Everyone can get a yellow fever vaccination for free at BOG airport (landside) - but obviously, that will not help anyone at the check-in counters in Brazil being refused to board because of no yellow fever vaccination.