FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hertz's hurts & the elite crossover benefit
Old May 27, 2020, 8:39 pm
Ringer909

Programs: Delta DM (no bag tags), United Silver, Spirit - one and done, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, Avis- owes me one
Hertz's hurts & the elite crossover benefit

I just booked vacation flights for the family in late July (we were originally leaving for Hawaii on Monday but 14 days in the hotel room might not be much of a vacation). After I hit purchase it popped up the usual hotel and rental car items...except the Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty columns were all marked "Not Available." So I checked my existing reservations. Nope, Hertz isn't an option, however, Dollar and/or Thrifty is. I'm hoping the worst isn't going to happen in Hertz' bankruptcy and the Delta/Hertz elite crossover goes away, given of course that Hertz actually survives this. I've enjoyed "picking my own" in the PC row. Losing the bonus miles aren't the end of the world and maybe they just aren't able to offer that bonus deal. When I looked under SkyMiles Medallion benefits page it still lists the Hertz elite link. Has anyone else had any experiences yet?