FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA has extended the change fee waiver for existing and new tickets to 30 June
Old May 27, 2020, 3:58 pm
thaliajen

Programs: UA Million Miler, BonVoyLifetime Platinum, UA Platinum, President's Club,
I booked a Polaris seat from ORD-EWR--ATH . Then I saw that my Polaris Flight from EWR is “waitlisted.” It also doesn’t offer any other direct from EWR option. In fact, it only offers Lufthansa flights. I’m going to call for options by the 31st, but this is my 3rd time attempting to get the full Polaris experience.

My 1st flight had the bedding & most offering but no lounge or teddy bear, lol, and no Polaris sears. My 2nd flight had no Polaris seat and the EWR lounge not open yet.

So I was truly hoping that this third trip to Greece would offer everything. But the Polaris Lounges are closed, and they’re trying to get me to take Lufthansa. I GET that this virus is forcing changes. I bought my ticket in January because I saw a great deal. Who was to imagine this?

i bought trip insurance but I’m unsure what it covers. We need to make changes by May 31st but my flight isn’t until August. So how am I supposed to know now what they’ll be doing in August? We should be given at least a change/cancel policy that is closer to the departure date.