FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need help award booking LAX-LIS-BCN-LAX
View Single Post
Old May 25, 2020, 11:39 pm
econ

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by travelbug2225
We are looking to book 2 business class from LAX to Lisbon and Barcelona to LAX for travel at the end of March. What Is the best award program should I use?
I currently have
1,000,000 Chase
3,000,000 Bonvoy
500,000 AA
400,000 BA

From my research it looks like ANA requires the least amount. Is that the best option? What is the website I can use to do my research? Thank you in advance for all your help.
A round-trip with stopover for 88k ANA miles per ticket with minimal surcharges is a pretty good option, if there's award availability. Of the sources of miles/points that you mentioned, transfering Marriott points seems to be the only feasible way to obtain ANA miles.

If you're using ANA miles for US-Europe, you'd want to be looking for Star Alliance partner flights. I haven't used the ANA website to search for award travel, so can't comment on that. You could also use the United website to search for *A award travel (look under Business Saver Award). Once you find flights you want, book with ANA.