FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Booked on AA but missing outward leg showing on BA
Old May 24, 2020, 5:20 am
nldogbert

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
And therein lies the problem.

What you best do now is either cancel the current booking, leave it a week, rebook again. Or switch to another flight so that the batch delete works out you're doing something different. Or just live with it for about a week - so long as your e-ticket has the correct information and you bring it to the airport, then the agents can bodge it there.
So you mean even if now AA has requested for it to be cancelled (but still viewable on BA PNR, but NOT on AA PNR), I should still wait a week before rebooking? (e-tix has not been issued and will never be issued). - actually I don't even know if those BA segments now will cancel out since AA could not see it in their system, but BA is able to see it.
Furthermore, waiting for a week is not an option as this is the current sale fare with expiry end of May - this is why I'm in somewhat a lost mode now...

Cheers!

ps: on the hindsight, I should have waited, but since on the original AA booking, those segments were missing I was afraid if I brought it up later, it will be repriced/not acknowledged. Again after so many years of having these type of combined JV fares, I've never had such an issue..