FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Australia, through the lens of my camera
View Single Post
Old May 24, 2020, 4:25 am
Tuomas Kivioja

Originally Posted by CPMaverick
Nice video, great production quality and I enjoyed watching it. For 3 weeks in Australia your highlights are awfully biased towards Sydney and Brisbase waterfront/CBD, not my cup of tea, but then again I live in Melbourne so I am biased

Hope you can come back next time and explore more outside the cities... that's where the real magic is, in my humble opinion.

Along the same lines as the thread title, I have been using this down time to go through some photo albums, many of road trips in Australia. I keep all my albums on flickr. Here's a link if anyone is interested. It isn't limited to Australia but about half of the recent albums are Aussie.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/14999805@N06/albums
Thanks for your comment, yeah I agree 1000% so much more remains for me to explore! I was only able to visit Sydney and Bris (plus Currumbin, Springbrook and GC that are close to Bris) but my next goal/dream is to do a giant trip in the outback, as well as see Melbourne. Where I think Australia is special is the wildlife and outside the cities, but unfortunately I didn't plan that for my first trip.

Wow, some amazing photos, esp the outback ones look so cool!