FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 BA Rebooking/Cancellation/Refund HELP & ADVICE *No Speculation etc*
Old May 23, 2020, 12:35 pm
volar

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by lorcancoyle
Yes, a few options coming up on Google Flights but not that many airlines. And just because some are bookable doesn't mean they'll operate! Croatia Airlines or Tui direct would be easiest (wouldn't be keen on Wizz), a few Eurowings options and lots of SAS too.

Had made a resolution this year to visit more European countries I hadn't been to, it is easy to get seduced by more exotic long-haul destinations. At this rate I'll be lucky to visit the Scilly Isles...
Hopefully your trip to Dalmatia will go ahead. I have a home there so I’m permitted to enter the country, But struggling with flights as you are. Croatia is generally opening up to tourists with a plan to have borders more normal by mid-June. An online pre-registration system for tourists goes live on 28th May although it remains to be seen when the UK will be added to the list of acceptable countries. More information is at https://www.koronavirus.hr/