FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid19: Swiss refunds after cancellation
Old May 23, 2020, 5:48 am
Gioventu

Programs: LX SEN & WoH Globalist
I have an upcoming flight in Z from SIN to ZRH on 15/07. I definitely need to fly during next few weeks but would like to go a bit earlier (End of June). At the moment my flight on 15/07 is not cancelled yet and I assume it can take a few more weeks until that’s done from LX. I booked the flight back in 2019.

Do you guys think that the below free rebooking regulation from LX would also count in my case today?

Your flight is not cancelled

1. You can rebook your flight once free of charge, regardless of the terms and conditions of the originally purchased ticket. Start of travel must be latest by 31 December 2021 and the rebooking has to be done before the original start of travel.
  2. Your ticket will remain valid and you can use it towards a future flight. Latest start of travel is 31 December 2021. If you would like to choose this option, please get in touch with us, latest by 31 January 2021. You can also change your destination and your travel class. Please note, that in these cases, an additional payment might be necessary, e.g. if you change to a higher travel class or if you rebook from a short-haul to a long-haul flight.
  3. If you decide on a new flight until 31 August 2020 and your travel starts latest until 31 December 2020 you will receive an additional CHF/EUR/USD 50 discount1 on the ticket price. Should the rebooked fare be more expensive due to a change of destination (e.g. rebooking from short-haul to long-haul), change of travel class or similar, additional payment may be necessary despite the discount
  1. [*]

Last edited by Gioventu; May 23, 2020 at 6:16 am