FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid19: LH and Credit Card - Disputes/Chargebacks
Old May 22, 2020, 11:28 am
Granite64

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, AS MVP
Originally Posted by Andaz
I told everyone that Lufthansa make up these nonsense stories do deny your chargeback.
People just started calling me names, and telling me that I am stupid or whatever.

It doesn't even matter if they are truth or false, they just make something up which I said. It's not even relevant to your booking. It has happened, not only to me but several others as well. Sadly my booking was with Revolut and they won't do anything. I am cancelling my account there for SUREEEE after this is over. Never putting any money into Revolut again.

I have applied for a law suite against LH according to a insolvency law since they have to refund money within 7 days. (And yes, while I do understand the circumstances my case was probably one of the first bookings since it involved Mainland China). I have been waiting well over 3 months now for my refund.
It's not very easy to process against an airline outside your "living" country but we have enforcements that deal with this, it just costs some money.

I have recorded phonecalls with LH which I intend to use as "evidence" or whatever they may need to proceed.

Have a nice day! Hope it works out for everyone.

We will see where this takes us. First time I am trying this road so I have no idea.

Be lucky that Citi has "not closed" your case as Revolut did. They simply just bought everything Lufthansa said and told me I should contact the law enforcement in my country to proceed against the merchant. Revolut won't do anything to dispute what LH "said and made up".

Yes you told us, but in a very 'different' way; even involving Carsten Spohr and his family?? I understand it's frustrating, but please think before you click that 'submit reply' button.