Old May 21, 20, 10:00 am
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London & Sonoma CA
Programs: UA 1K(until 2022), MM *G for life, Hertz PC, BAEC Silver
Posts: 9,013
Cancelled everything through the rest of the year, with the possibility of resuscitating some if it seems appropriate. Still have a vacation in a friend's house in Italy in the calendar for late July and there's an outside possibility this will happen. I never got around to booking flights BC (Before Covid) and I see no need to do so now until a firm decision is made.
lhrsfo is offline