FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid19: Swiss refunds after cancellation
Old May 20, 2020, 10:44 pm
cbourl

Programs: LHSen UA1K VAGold QFSilv HHon Diamond ShangrilaJade Radisson Gold SPG Gold Marriott Gold Hertz Presi
Originally Posted by Happy
Same here. I tried this, but the flight status on our flights also shown "Contact Airline"

However I have requested eTickets print out in April after LX finally extended its cancellation thru 2nd week of May therefore covered our first 2 flights. The PNR did not pull up flight details, but using eTickets I could still get the eTickets sent to me - on the PDF eTickets, all 3 flights showed Canceled. PDF file is attachments to email dated Apr 17 with the flights departed on May 6, and May 12.

Though since I did not pay the tickets with my own credit card but used Chase Ultimate Rewad points to book, I am stuck since the payment card is Chase' own Chase Reward card. They would not do the charge back but only requested refund from LX. Chase UR / Expedia is fully aware the flights are canceled by LX and refund is due customer. Unfortunately untill LX pays, Chase UR could not pay me back the equivalent points used.
How can you request an etik if the reservation has been cancelled ?