FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus Reduced Inflight Food and Beverage Restrictions as of 03/2020 and changes
Old May 19, 2020, 10:31 am
Herb687
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Executive Diamond Platinum VIP with Braniff, Eastern, Midway, National & Pan Am
Originally Posted by CLT
Onboard AA1922 right now. After the safety demo, they made an announcement how facial coverings should be removed if the oxygen masks dropped and how there would be no service on this flight and as a safety precaution the flight attendants would remain seated.

I take a medication that makes my mouth extremely dry, even more so when flying. Seatbelt sign comes off. I use the lavatory and when leaving I step away from the galley and ask for a cup of water. Was told that there was no bottled water onboard and that I wasn’t allowed to be near the galley for health reasons.

Seatbelt sign comes on for landing, followed by a 5 minute Barclaycard spiel about how the card can be used for visiting “lovely Hawaii and Alaska” which was then followed by the Y flight attendants in the aisle actively passing out application forms. So hypocritical.
Did you report all this to AA or just post here? The latter won't do any good.