FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 BA Rebooking/Cancellation/Refund HELP & ADVICE *No Speculation etc*
Old May 17, 2020, 12:50 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Chris9642
QQ - im sure its on this thread somewhere but I couldn't find it - I have multiple vouchers from BA Holidays and the email says book as normal and then e mail us to have the balance reduced by the voucher amount. Im assuming vouchers like this can just be used against the cost of a flight and doesn't also need to be a BA Holiday?

Chris
Yes, my understanding is that they can be used in either direction, so you use them on flights instead of BA Holidays. Some FTVs issued for cancelled flights may be tricky to use on BA Holidays, if they have Avios and vouchers tied into them, but in the other direction I can't see a problem. In the case of flights, however, you do need to ring up from the start, until someone here kindly confirms that they work fine with Hold Your Flight.