FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 BA Rebooking/Cancellation/Refund HELP & ADVICE *No Speculation etc*
Old May 17, 2020, 6:40 am
wilsnunn

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Hilton Honours Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
Originally Posted by Safifi
I just tried calling BA again but after some wait I'm getting a recorded message to say that due to the covid29 situation they have had to reduce their working hours, and are thereby only available at shortened working hours Monday to Friday! I do not have a Skype account to call the number in the UK.

As the departing flight LHR-BOS is scheduled for tomorrow Monday 18/5, is it at all possible to cancel my booking online today and deal with this issue at least? I am quite busy on a Monday with the start of the week.

Thanks for your help.
Which number are you calling as it seems to me that the US Gold line should be working:

Contact Executive Club
To protect the welfare of our colleagues we’re temporarily reducing our contact centre opening hours to 3am – 3pm Monday to Friday, and 4am – 12pm Saturday and Sunday EST.
If you do not want to setup a Skype account (which takes a matter of minutes) then is it worth just taking the comparatively small financial hit and calling the UK number (of course when it is open which seems to be the same as the USA line) from your mobile/cell phone. Then at least you know that you have tomorrow's flight dealt with.

There is currently no way to cancel a flight online.

Edit: I just called the USA Gold line to test it and it is working fine.