FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 100,000 Free flights to Healthcare Professionals - Ends 17th May 2020
Old May 16, 2020, 2:43 pm
Man3

Originally Posted by leadhead
I received a code about 48 hours after submitting on the first day of the promotion.

I'm trying to look at multi-city itineraries with stop in DOH in the middle to utilize a stopover, but the qatar website gives me an error message every time I get to the point of pricing out a multi-city itinerary, regardless of entering the promo code. Anyone else having problems with this?
Same as for me. Registered on 12th (a couple of minutes after 23h), received Promo code 2 days later (14th at 23:50).
I tried the code (without booking anything) and it seemed fine (e.g MUC-DOH-SIN for 2 people return ca. 250 EUR).
However, I hoped I would be able to book a multi-city trip, but can't find a way to build a route on QR website (even for 2-3 days DOH stopover).
Any tips/help for the building multi-city trip starting in Munich (MUC) and going to ANY of these destinations: Maldives, Seychelles, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Colombo?
1 year ago it worked fine on QR website for a trip MUC-DOH-BKK-DOH-(stopover 2 days)-MUC, now for the same route I get the error (even without promo code).

Tip:
Email duplication is validated on Qatar side before the quota limit. It means if I (or someone else who got the code) try now again to apply even though daily quota has been reached, I will see a message that I've already applied. So for all of you who are not sure if you applied successfully or not, if you see a message "Daily quota has been reached..." it means your application wasn't accepted, don't wait 72 hours or something, better try again when they reset daily limits at 00:01 Doha time.