FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 100,000 Free flights to Healthcare Professionals - Ends 17th May 2020
Old May 16, 2020, 11:39 am
flyer89

Programs: BA Gold, AS MVPG
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ppang
Still struggling to find availability... has anyone worked out the rules behind what routes qualify and what the best way to search is?
From another forum, it seem like most of the East Coast options (assuming you're from the US) are limited; however, West Coast departure such as LAX is widely open. And make sure there are no codeshare. For examples, I first tried to book PHX - (LAX) - (DOH) - SGN. However the code won't work, so I have to change mine to LAX - (DOH) - SGN then the code work.

https://www.qatarairways.com/en/offe...id=EMALL763390 using that original link, scroll all the way down, you will see all the departure and destination points under "Qatar Airways Destination" that's how I would search. Almost all traveling has to be routed to DOH.

Originally Posted by leadhead
I received a code about 48 hours after submitting on the first day of the promotion.

I'm trying to look at multi-city itineraries with stop in DOH in the middle to utilize a stopover, but the qatar website gives me an error message every time I get to the point of pricing out a multi-city itinerary, regardless of entering the promo code. Anyone else having problems with this?
I was able to booked multi-city, a stop over in DOH, so what I did, LAX - DOH (one date) , then DOH - SGN (a different date), and then a return SGN-LAX (return date) and it took so I would try that.
Originally Posted by e30st
Yes, the same. I tried various multicity options, no success at all.
Maybe you should try with the current rebooking policy. Book a single return, then call Qatar to change it with a stopover on one of the legs.
Originally Posted by raji
Hi I received codes after 48 hrs. . On checking availability , it books into W class. Is any possibility of upgrade - cash or Q miles.
Per the rules, W class is not upgradeable with miles under the terms and conditions of this promo.