FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which Frequent Flyer Program to Join? Help Is Here!
Old May 13, 2020, 6:03 pm
GadgetFreak
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member
Originally Posted by xDan
Hello guys, I have only just joined Flyertalk and this my first post here.
For me good award redemption rate is of utmost importance, followed by the better award access and upgrades.

I definitely fly less than 25000 miles at the moment. But in the near foreseeable future, I am going to be gradually increasing my travel, both domestic as well as International. Most of the international is going to be within Asia.

I mostly prefer business and premium economy. I am interested in trying out some of the better products available, which means if I get a very good award redemption and have to add a few extra bucks out of my pocket, then I will surely not mind that.

So far I have only travelled for leisure and education, but like I have mentioned above, I will be travelling often for my travel blog in the very near future.

I am mostly going to be flying within Asia, and also a lot domestically in India.

My home airport is Mumbai (BOM).

I have recently joined Vistara FFP. I have only taken one short return trip so far, and so there are very few points in that purse.

Thanks,
Saadaan
Welcome to FlyerTalk. We need your optimism.