Old May 12, 20, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: San Diego, CA
Programs: GE, Marriott Gold
Posts: 14,667
I have an August (originally scheduled for March) domestic trip on WN that is still happening for the time being. That will depend on whether there's a second wave in CA that causes some of the recently lifted restrictions to get put back.

We're also hoping to travel to Ireland this coming April (originally last month) but I'm fully expecting mandatory quarantines for Americans--if not outright travel bans--as long as we continue to do a poor job at controlling COVID-19 domestically. It's why I haven't re-booked yet and why we might delay doing so until farther into 2021 (if not 2022).
tmiw is offline