Old May 11, 20, 12:48 am
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: LHR / LAS
Programs: BA GFL, GGL/CCR
Posts: 1,755
Generally speaking you are supposed to use the amex card to pay taxes when using the 241 voucher. I have on occasion been asked by BA agent, to use the same card, but not always.

I don't know how strict ba are though on that. I'm sure others will tell you shortly. If they are strict, then get a voucher instead of a refund, if flight is cancelled.
crazyarmadillo is offline