FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Deadline to Complete Trusted Travelers Enrollment Interviews Extended due to COVID-19
Old May 10, 2020, 1:16 pm
TWA884
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by vintagepilot
So, at the moment, our deadline to complete enrolment is August and there is no extension in place to extend that? Do we expect there to be any extensions applied?
I just spent some time Googling and I can't find anything other than what's been announced on the linked page. I'd like to think that there is an error in the phrasing of the news release and that the sixteen months start running from the date of receiving the conditional approval. That would be a four months extension of the deadline that existed prior to the temporary closure of the enrollment centers due to the COVID-19 outbreak, which was a year after receiving the conditional approval; it was not a year from the date of the application. As currently worded, many applicants will have a shorter deadline than existed before the pandemic. That simply makes no sense.