FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - General SQ Questions 2009-2021
View Single Post
Old May 8, 2020, 10:07 pm
sbs2716g

Originally Posted by CedarSwampThing
Hi, I had been trying to book a J award ticket from Jfk - VCE with the first segment on Sq. 25 connecting on to one of the many LH flights to VCE. My online search revealed that both segments were available, individually, in different classes - Sq 25 in J - while the LH flights offered Y. However when I searched for full itinerary end to end the only options offered were in “Y” for both segments.. so assuming this was some sort of “mixed class” or “married segment” restriction..i booked the SQ 25 flight alone. last week I saw that the LH segments (Fra - VCE) were now available in J - so I called KF to see if I could somehow get them to add the segment on. After a short hold they told me They could add it on for some additional taxes and a change fee- but that they could only offer it “Y”. Now that’s better than when I could only book the whole itinerary in “Y”. But I’m still hoping
the agent is mistaken or unaware of some protocol to arrange for the higher class.

So I ask you , the FT experts, is the there a way I can go about adding the second segment in “J”?
guess it is married segment issue again

what is available as FRA-VCE does not mean JFK-FRA-VCE is available.

If you are able to find availability in J for JFK-VCE, then you can ask the agent to add as J.