FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta: Refund/Mileage Redeposit/Cancellation/Rebooking During COVID19
Old May 8, 2020, 8:16 pm
eknock007

Programs: Delta Silver, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond, Ex-UA Gold, Ex-AA Gold , Ex-SPG Gold, Peon everywhere else
So think I cancelled two bookings that I made early March for a flight in July. These were AM coded flights on 006 stock. They were paid for with a combination of GC's and a credit card. Issue is that when I went through the steps of cancelling the bookings, the system did not process the cancellations. Instead it sent me to another form where I had to enter my name and the ticket numbers.The bookings are still showing up in my Upcoming Trips section. Is that normal? I've never had to cancel reservations before.

I never received an email or anything else stating that I had submitted a cancellation for the bookings. I am not in a deperate state to recoup my money but I am prepared to spend hours on the phone to make sure that the cancellations have been received and are being processed.