Old May 8, 20, 7:29 pm
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Charlottesville, Va. USA
Posts: 1,570
We have trip to atlanta booked in late July. Hoping it will either get canceled or changed so we can get a refund. Going to wait until as late as possible before I accept a voucher. Already have one voucher.
jmj9905 is offline