Old May 8, 20, 2:40 pm
  #4  
Lkeade
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 128
I cancelled Paris for October. Decided to just accept the voucher now and not have to stress over it for the next few months waiting to see what's going to happen. I had trip cancellation insurance and could have gotten a letter from my employer to get my money back, but we decided to do it this way to guarantee that we would take a trip, if not this trip, by leaving the money on account.
Lkeade is offline