View Single Post
Old May 8, 20, 11:29 am
  #17  
Graciecatt
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Programs: Marriott Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold
Posts: 376
Originally Posted by tphuang View Post
seems like getting refund right now is pretty hard with an airline that's going through cash crunch as badly as UA. I would simply wait until you are more sure about traveling. I would be weary of AA/WN right now, because they schedule more flights and cancel more up close. The only airline to have operated this continuously is B6, so there is no reason they wouldn't fly this in June or later. DL canceled this for part of May, but if they still have it scheduled 2 to 3 weeks before your planned flying date, they should be flying it. I think you will be better served to wait until you are closer to expected traveling date.
Thank you. I was definitely thinking of B6 next time. My return flight is currently scheduled on DL - I usually book one-ways rather than RT. I haven't even looked at my return flight - I've been more concerned about getting there.
Graciecatt is offline