View Single Post
Old May 7, 20, 6:47 pm
  #13  
Graciecatt
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Programs: Marriott Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold
Posts: 372
Originally Posted by tphuang View Post
If I were you, I would prepare UA not operating BOS-LAX for a long time and book on another carrier. UA has been the most aggressive of the big 4 in cutting flights and both BOS & LAX have got the axe.
That's what I was wondering - should I book a second flight on a different airline (which one (best refundable policy)? points or cash?) that I am positive is refundable and just wait and see if United cancels my existing flight.
Graciecatt is offline