Old May 3, 20, 10:28 pm
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 10
Originally Posted by garykung View Post
Seriously, if you have a problem with MAS, you should contact:

First you said you want to start a petition. You didn't. Instead you posted your phone number. When you are told to stop posting your phone number and to post the supposed link to this petition, you go and advertise a government agency link.

Waste of time.
SB177A is offline