FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - COVID19 UA-Schedule {Archive}
View Single Post
Old May 2, 2020, 10:30 pm
iplaybass

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Gold Elite, Lowly kettle across every other loyalty program.
Originally Posted by gdc1
Thanks, WineCountryUA! I called the Premier Priority desk. I said I’d had a schedule change and would like to see if I could get a refund. On pulling the itinerary, the agent immediately said, “I see they were not able to get replacements for two of your flights, so you qualify.” It took less than 10 minutes, including time to check with Lufthansa (for that missing FRA-VCE leg).

We’ll see whether the refund actually materializes within the next 7 to 25 business days. But for now I’m a lot less frustrated with United. Here’s hoping they soon have flights for which I can return the money.
They've rerouted our VCE trip to STL-ORD-MUC-VCE via LH. Can we get from UX to LH in 45 minutes without running through ORD? Also don't know if 1 hour is adequate in MUC. Okay with a voucher, but what form will it take? If I can't use it on partners, it's worthless to me, because I won't be able to use it for this trip.