FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - E-rewards [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old May 2, 2020, 11:12 am
bob12403

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by lililolo
Hello,
I am curious to know how people can accumulate thousand of points within a month?
I was sent a decent numbers of surveys everyday and most of them disqualified me, so I earned 25 cents for most. Occasionally I would be able to complete a whole survey which is getting rarer and rarer. I can probably make 100 ereward dollars in 3 months, plus or minor.
I think you may be comparing apples (US e-rewards) to oranges (UK e-rewards.) I don't know where you're located, but you refer to earning e-rewards "dollars", which is how the US program denotes their earnings. I'm in the States, that's the program I'm familiar with. I can usually earn at least several hundred e-rewards dollars per month. A thousand in a month seems impossible on any kind of regular basis.

However, the UK site FAQ's indicate "Activities normally pay between 400 and 1400 Opinion Points." So they pay more in points per survey than the US program pays in dollars. Now I don't know how the redemption rates for the UK points compare with the US dollars. The US program requires $100 e-rewards=2,000 United miles. Is there anyone who is in the UK program who could shed some light on the differences?