FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can you transfer Bonvoy Boundless free night credit?
Old May 1, 2020, 1:39 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by escapefromphl
Thanks!

I was just pointing out that FNC’s cannot be used in pay 4 stay 5 award redemptions, since this is a thread about FNC’s. I still prefer to forgo the free night and burn the FNC’s rather than use points in most cases.
I was just pointing out that booking individual nights can be advantageous in virtually ALL circumstances except the one night out of 5 nights free award booking or special promotion only applied to booking a stay with multiple nights, due to the flexibility of booking one night at a time would offer - it does not matter what preference you have - cert / point / revenue - the principle of maintaining flexibility is the same.

There is never an occasion the hotel insists you to move room both domestically and internationally, except if they only had upgrade room available on the first night but not the second night - then you the guest made your choice. And that was the initial concern the original poster worries about - whether he needs to check out in the morning and check back in in the afternoon - that is the crux of the original question.