FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Domestic flights in China resume - how are they managing health and safety?
Old Apr 26, 2020, 9:59 pm
yvrcnx

Programs: AC MM
Originally Posted by azepine00
We are not months away - it just seems that way. It took China 3 months to lift most restrictions and get back to normal-ish (with some precautions and adjustments). Very very few new cases there nowadays. We ve been in lockdown for 6 weeks in another 4-6 most domestic restrictions will be gone.
International is more complicated but countries that trust each other will open crossing first...
Thank you for the response which makes sense, that's why I was wondering how China is handling it since they are promoting domestic travel again.
I agree that countries which trust each other will be the first ones to open up flying between them, it just seems when looking where things are at right now that it seems nearly impossible to imagine that there will be flights again which we can take like we used to, though I know there will be adjustments and precautions.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, especially looking at how things are in China's domestic, what works and what doesn't.