FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta: Refund/Mileage Redeposit/Cancellation/Rebooking During COVID19
Old Apr 24, 2020, 3:18 pm
drennman

Programs: United, Alaska, SAS, Virgin Atlantic, Air France
Delta Refunds - Has anyone actually gotten their cash back?

Delta cancelled my flights in March but I had no problem being issued a refund (in lieu of a credit), although the Delta agent first offered the credit.

I received an email verification that the refund was in process. The agent said that Delta was making every effort to process refunds within 7 business days but it could take up to 21 business days.

Now I am at the 21 business day mark and still no actual cash refund to my credit card. I received a United refund in less than 7 business days.

Have others gotten their actual cash back from Delta? Especially if they requested a refund during the 3rd week of March?

I find that it's impossible to call the refund department even though the email gives the phone number: Call 1-800-847-0578 . (I can verify that my refund has not yet been processed, though.) I found that selecting any of the options puts the call over to reservations who can't help.

Any success in talking to the refund department?

Thanks!