FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Advice/opinions on last min canceled return ticket
Old Apr 24, 2020, 8:33 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
SAS is weird. They rebooked the return part of my tickets while I was at the airport last month and did so due to this coronavirus situation. And now the re-booking which SAS did for me has been undone somehow, even as SAS has provided me no notification of undoing the changes they made for my booking last month. My guess is they are now going to try to pawn me off to the travel agency. The rebooked flight date was for this weekend, but SAS has cancelled those flights too. Hopefully SAS does what I want done for the return trip, or I am just going to be pushing for a full refund of the original tickets and push to get back a few thousand dollars from SAS that I don’t need but which I won’t let SAS squat on for no good reason for me.

The airline’s duty to care under EC 261/2004 can get interesting at a time like this.

Shoredreamer, finally getting around to signing for closing in Sweden? Sounds like you’re set to get your final bill from lawyers for this.

The last time I was in Ljungby was to visit some relatives living there and working nearby as doctors. One of the last places I would expect to find a UA1K. . Surely you weren’t dreaming of the shore around that Ljungby lake when you joined FT as Shoredreamer.

Last edited by GUWonder; Apr 24, 2020 at 8:50 am