FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AF La Premiere Mex-Bom $2904 RT
View Single Post
Old Apr 23, 2020, 1:00 pm
ranskis

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by Keter
Thanks, but where do we actually see that F fares are USD 150 higher or even lower than J fares? I do not see anything near for ATL-PAR or MEX-BOM fares.

And the bug is still there - this fare for sure was not supposed to be filed as 'business unrestricted', we have seen this several times already with DL Z fares. The industry fare type (business unrestricted) dictates booking classes on secondary airlines, however, within JV this is not an issue since the fares are unified and instead of generic restrictions they use same (or similar) booking classes for each partner fare primary booking class.
The F fares ATL CDG don't depend on the day of the week as far as I can see.
However, check ATL CDG in all classes for business (apart from the full interlinable J unrestricted possibly) and you should find each fare to be filled twice: one for weekday travel and one for weekend travel at 150 USD extra per direction.
Not sure if the fare type dictates the booking class of secondary airlines, to me it's more the prime fare code that is linked to the booking class of secondary airlines.